Seattle!

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Ok, it's official. I booked my flight to Seattle to see the American Music Club on Apr 1.

      Fearnwhiskeyfest 1 is on the calendar.

      steve

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        --On Monday, February 2, 2004 5:40 PM -0500 Steve Gardner
        <steve@...> wrote:

        > Ok, it's official. I booked my flight to Seattle to see the American
        > Music Club on Apr 1.
        >
        > Fearnwhiskeyfest 1 is on the calendar.

        It's going to be one of those festivals where the band doesn't know it's
        part of a festival. I like it. Anyone else joining Steve & I in jetting
        to the Pacific Northwest for this?