Re: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: New Magnetic Fields Album Due in May

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
      Has it really been five years since 69 Love Songs? Jeez, I'm getting old quick.

      By the way, I've had 69 Love Songs for five years and I'm still waiting for it to grow on me. The only song I like is Papa Was A Rodeo, but that has more to do with Kelly Hogan than the MFs. Don't say I haven't tried, though.

      steve, isn't much of a fan of low voices...he thinks that's the problem.

      np: the mountain goats

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
        --On Monday, February 2, 2004 9:11 AM -0500 Steve Gardner
        <steve@...> wrote:

        > steve, isn't much of a fan of low voices...he thinks that's the problem.

        So I shouldn't buy you a Handsome Family boxed set for your birthday?

        Carl Z.
      • Steve Gardner
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
          >So I shouldn't buy you a Handsome Family boxed set for your birthday?

          If you did, I would file it with my Beat Happening Box Set and my Crash Test
          Dummies Box Set.

          steve, likes nick cave though