Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 1/29/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:30:07 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 1/29/04

      Howdieeeee

      "Does Your Hometown Really Care"
      Thursdays Noon to 4pm
      88.3 fm Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org on the web
      Song Feature: "Rye Whiskey" or "Diving Duck Blues"
      Inquiries of all types to: underwaterculprit@...

      Thanks
      Jason Baldinger
      Americana Director

      WRCT
      1 WRCT Plaza
      Carnegie Mellon University
      5000 Forbes Ave
      PGH, Pa 15213

      Alexander Von Schlippenbach/ Broomriding/ Broomriding 1
      Livio Minafra/ La Dolcezza Del Grido/ Cecil Colors
      Animal Collective/ Spirit They've Gone Spirit/ They've Vanished/Danse
      Manatee/ Alvin Row
      Eddie Gale/ Black Rhythm Happening/ Look At Teyonda

      Tom Waits/ Early Years Vol 1/ Looks Like I'm Up Shit Creek Again
      Six Organs of Admittance/ Dust and Chimes/ Journey Through Sankuan
      Pass
      Keith Jarrett/ Restoration Ruin/ Where Are You Going?
      Thin Lizzy/ S/T/ Things Aren't Working Out Down On The Farm
      Flying Luttenbachers/ Systems Emerge From Complete Disorder/ KKRing #
      2
      Sandy Bull/ Inventions/ Memphis, Tennesee*

      Steve Swallow/ Damaged in Transit/ Item 1, D.I.T

      George Coleman/ Bongo Joe/ Transistor Radio
      Necronomitron/ Necronomitron/ Blood Clot Guts
      8 Eyed Spy/ 8 Eyed Spy/ Lightning's Girl
      Brush Arbor/ V/A-Keep On Truckin'/ The Trucker & The UFO
      Roscoe Holcomb/ The High Lonesome Sound/ Moonshiner

      Elliott Sharp/ The Velocity Of Hue/ Circadia

      Todd Rhodes & Orchestra/ V/A-Risque Rhythm/ Rocket 69
      Lee Morgan/ Search For The New Land/ T/T
      Hobart Smith/ Blue Ridge Legacy/ Drunken Hiccups

      Evan Parker/ The Snake Decides/ Liepzig Folly

      Sleepy John Estes/ I Ain't Gonna Be Worried No More/ Diving Duck
      Blues
      Harry Choates/ Devil In The Bayou/ Rye Whiskey
      Wilf Carter/ Montana Slim/ Rye Whiskey
      Tex Ritter/ An American Legend/ Rye Whiskey
      Jesse Colin Young/ Soul Of A City Boy/ Rye Whiskey
      Rising Sons/ S/T/ If The River Was Whiskey(Divin' Duck Blues)

      Lol Coxhill/Torsten Muller/Paul Rutherford/ Milwaukee 2002/ Woodland
      Bone Patterns

      Johnny Cash/ American 3: Solitary Man/ I See A Darkness(W/ Will
      Oldham)*
      The Handsome/ Family In the Air/ Don't Be Scared*
      Steffen Basho-Junghans/ Rivers and Bridges/ The Takoma Bridge
      Incident
      Vincebus Eruptum/ Vincebus Eruptum/ Drug Orgy
      The Damn Lovelys/ Trouble Creek/ Toil & Trouble
      Varnaline/ S/T/ God In Your Eyes

      Eugene Chadbourne/ Dr. Eugene Chadboourne's Adventures At The Guitar
      Festival/ Pt 5

      Barn Burning/ Weatheredbound/ Windshield
      (Played @ Quiet Storm Coffee House 1/30 and also at WRCT, Will re-air
      broadcast of that interview around 2pm on this coming Thursdays
      show)
      McCoy Tyner/ Asante/ Forbidden Land
      Baron Lee & The Blue Rhythm Orchestra/ V/A-Viper Mad Blues/ Reefer
      Man
      Donna Hughes/ Same Old Me/ Almost Home
      Pentangle/ Basket of Light/ Springtime Promises*
      Dreadnots/ Lightyears/ Cannonball Briefcase
      Eric Andersen/ Blue River/ Faithful*
      The Meters/ Zony Mash/ I Need More Time

      Babatunde/ Lea Level of Intent/ I'm Back

      Taj Mahal/ S/T/ Diving Duck Blues
      Hanan/ V/A-Songs Of Arab Americans/ Wakef 'Ala Shat Baher
      Sun City Girls/ Box Of Chameleons/ Cooking With Satan
      David Evans/ Matchbox Box Blues/ One Kind Favor

      Bobby Bare Jr's/ Young Criminals' Starvation League/ OK-I'm Sorry I'd
      Like To Teach The World To Sing

      *=Request
      Thanks to the fine chaps from Barn Burning for Friday's in studio

      -Fin-

      "If The River Where Whiskey & I Were A Duck/ I'd Dive To The Bottom &
      Never Come Up"