Re: Re: [fearnwhiskey] American Music Club in Seattle

  • Chris Hill
    Message 1 of 43 , Jan 29, 2004
      > From: Carl Zimring <cz28@...>
      > Just trying to figure out the best way to do it! How fast are tickets
      > going?
      >
      > Carl Z.

      It's early days yet - the Stranger doesn't list it in their up-and-
      coming ( http://www.thestranger.com/current/up_coming.html ), and I
      don't remember seeing it on the concert billboard at Sonic Boom.
      But the Make-Out Room in SF (first show back) sold out in a day or
      two, so once the gig becomes known, I'd say they'll go quick.

      Plus, you'll get to see a handful of Seattle music luminaries at
      that show - I'd bet money on Peter Buck, Scott McCaughey, and a few
      Pearl Jam folk showing up.

      Chris
      np: Van Halen, _Diver Down_
    • Steve Gardner
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 30, 2004
        > Carl, don't forget, I"m from Grinfild, we're tough n'at.
        > I'll bet he's just scared;)

        Good point -- Steve, are you going to take this from her?
        ==

        Oh, I'm totally scared. No doubt about it. And yes, Carl, I'll probably take
        that from her.

        *sigh*
        steve
        npimh: death cab