Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist "Fear & Whiskey" 1/26/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote: To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:19:50 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist "Fear & Whiskey" 1/26/04

      howdieeeee

      "Fear & Whiskey"
      Mondays 7pm to 9pm
      88.3 fm Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org
      Inquiries of all kinds to underwaterculprit@...

      Thanks
      Jason Baldinger
      or
      Karl Grimzig

      Americana Director
      WRCT
      1 WRCT Plaza
      Carnegie Mellon University
      5000 Forbes Ave
      PGH, PA, 15213

      Eugene Chadbourne/ Dr. Eugene Chadboourne's Adventures At The Guitar
      Festival/ Greetings Fellow Pickers

      Jerry Jeff Walker/ S/T/ Hairy Ass Hillbilly
      Ween 12/ Golden Country Greats/ I Don't Want To Leave You On The
      Farm
      William Elliot Whitmore/ Hymns For The Hopeless/ Pine Box
      James Luther Dickinson/ Dixie Fried/ Wild Bill Jones
      Joe Sun/ Out Of Your Mind/ (Home Away From Home) I'll Find It Where I
      Can
      The Damn Lovelys/ Trouble Creek/ Another Dark Sky
      Richmond Fontaine/ Post To Wire/ Barely Losing
      Steve Earle/ Copperhead Road/ T/T

      Phil Minton & Roger Turner/ Drainage/ Civil

      Emmett Miller/ Minstrel Man From Georgia/ Lovesick Blues
      Jimmie Rodgers/ Classic Sides 1927-1938/ Miss the Mississippi & You
      Bob & Randall Atcher/ V/A-Roots & Blues: The Retrospective/ Papa's
      Going Crazy, Mama's Going Mad
      Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies/ 1932-1937 Complete Recordings/
      Oh! You Pretty Woman
      Gene Autry/ Young Gene Autry/ Rheumatism Blues
      Uncle Dave Macon & His Fruit Jar Drinkers/ V/A-Nashville:The Early
      String Bands/ I'm Going Away In The Morn
      Charlie Monroe/ Who's Calling You Sweetheart Tonight/ Rubber Neck
      Blues
      Grinnell Giggers/ V/A-Down In The Basement/ Plow Boy Hop
      Wilf Carter/ Montana Slim/ The Prisoner's Song
      Louvin Brothers/ Satan Is Real/ Satan's Jeweled Crown

      Alexander Von Schlippenbach/ Broomriding/ Straight Up And Down

      Glen Campbell/ V/A-Classic Country 1965-1969/ Wichita Lineman
      Oakley Hall/ Oakley Hall/ Feel This Way
      Dolly Parton/ Just The Way I Am/ Gypsy, Joe & Me
      Richard Buckner/ Since/ Boys, The Night Will Bury You
      No River City/ This Is Our North Dakota/ Ashes
      The Holy Modal Rounders/ 1 & 2/ Statesboro Blues
      The Stanley Brothers/ S/T/ The Drunkard's Hell
      Salem Highballers/ V/A-Rural String Bands of Virginia/ Going To Town
      Bascom Lamar Lunsford/ V/A-Anthology Of American Folk Music Vol 3/ I
      Wish I Was A Mole In The Ground
      Cracker/ Countrysides/ Reasons To Quit
      Nick Lowe/ ...And His Cowboy Outfit/ Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young
      Ernest Tubb/ The Texas Troubadour/ Blue Eyed Elaine

      Hank Thompson/ A Six Pack To Go/ A Broken Heart & A Glass Of Beer

      They'll Drink Up Your Blood Like Wine

      fin