Re: [fearnwhiskey] clip: house of freaks

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
      --On Wednesday, January 28, 2004 11:45 AM -0500 Steve Gardner
      <steve@...> wrote:

      > I used to like House of Freaks a lot back when I was in college. I never
      > ever considered them a garage or post punk band, though. Weird. Oh well.

      I liked them a lot as well, but everytime I hear about them now I think
      "when the hell is Gutterball going to get back together?" Not that Wynn
      isn't productively occupied, but Gutterball's one band I'd really love to
      see play based on the records.