RE: [fearnwhiskey] The Fall email spam game

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      ooh, and then awhile after sending out my last try, I get Mark E. Smith's spankin' new spam double-sided single in my in-box:

      The Fall - Periodic Cadillac Epileptic Mana
      b/w PR Hefty Dictate Naive Principia

      This is making spam a lot easier to live with.

      carl w.

      (by the way "Spankin' new spam double-sided single/ In my in-box!" just might be the first two lines of Periodic Cadillac Epileptic Mana).