RE: [fearnwhiskey] The Fall email spam game

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
      That's hilarious. I didn't find quite the same riches in my daily shovelful of spam, but some of these (esp. side 1, track 5) are pretty good:

      The Fall - Atlantica Carolinian Chord

      Side 1
      This Taletelling About UMLXT
      The Hundreds Are Absolutely Incredible
      RHD, The Secretary Stopped
      Brouhaha Elsevier
      Torn White Tolstoy

      Side 2
      The Chambermaid Law
      Curve Kennell Inc.
      The Two Waiters
      Altogether Fold
      Extoller Formatting Servant France
    • Jason Witherspoon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
        Well, not that Fall-y, but given what a subject header!:

        bloodroot embryo alistair chesapeake horseflesh

        --
        Jason Witherspoon
        --- ---

        "Gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

        --Herr Gropenf├╝hrer Schwarzenegger

        October Surprise: Another 9/11?:

        http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/11/20/185048.shtml
        http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A5269-2003Nov21.html
        http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/nov2003/warn-n27.shtml

        War Pigs Rejoice! War Profiteering: Legal!

        http://www.hillnews.com/news/110503/profiteering.aspx
        http://www.indybay.org/news/2003/11/1657848.php

        http://www.bushintegritywatch.com
        http://www.opednews.com/duncan1103_bush_fear_factory.htm
      • Wilson, Carl
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2004
          ooh, and then awhile after sending out my last try, I get Mark E. Smith's spankin' new spam double-sided single in my in-box:

          The Fall - Periodic Cadillac Epileptic Mana
          b/w PR Hefty Dictate Naive Principia

          This is making spam a lot easier to live with.

          carl w.

          (by the way "Spankin' new spam double-sided single/ In my in-box!" just might be the first two lines of Periodic Cadillac Epileptic Mana).