Re: [fearnwhiskey] Chuck Prophet (was Topsoil/Haywire Playlist for 1/4/4 onWXDU Durham NC)

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
      > *Chuck Prophet and the Mission Express/Rise/Turn the Pigeons Loose: Live
      > in San Francisco 2000/Cooking Vinyl

      I didn't know he had a live album out. Does it include a DJ? A good
      version of "Dyin' All Young"?
      ===

      It's an import that I just happened to find used. It came out in 2001. It
      doesn't have a DJ, but it is a full band. The version of "Dyin' All Young"
      sounds even more soulful, but I like the sample of "didn't even see the sun
      setting" better than the background singers singin' it. It's good, though. I
      found it used and it was worth the money.

      steve