Re: [fearnwhiskey] clip frenzy

  • David Atteberry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      It's almost a weekend tradition for me -- a big cup of coffee, Sunday news programs on TV and Carl's Clips. But I'll take them on a Thursday as well.

      Happy New Year, everybody.

      David

      Carl Zimring <cz28@...> wrote:
      I think I just forwarded enough stuff to keep anyone who wants to avoid the
      onslaught of college football today occupied. Hope you're all enjoying the
      new year.

      Carl Z.
      up way too early