Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist for "Fear & Whiskey" 12/01/03

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:13:40 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist for "Fear & Whiskey" 12/01/03

      "Fear & Whiskey"
      Monday Nights 7pm to 9pm
      88.3 fm Pgh or www.wrct.org on the web
      Questions, Comments or Submissions email underwater@...

      Karl Grimzig or Jason Baldinger

      The end is the begining is the....
      I Hear they put dogs to sleep with this shit...

      Pago Libre/ Phoenix: Live In Salzburg & Zurich/ Folk Songs

      Vic Chesnutt/ Silver Lake/ I'm Through
      Johnny Cash/ Unearthed/ Pocahontas (Neil Young)
      Neil Young/ Harvest /Are You Ready For The Country?
      Pine Valley Cosmonauts/ Executioner's Last Songs Vol 1/ Frankie &
      Johnny Navin/25 Minutes To Go (Johnny Cash chaneling Shel Silverstein
      or Vice versa)
      Carla Bozulich/ Red Headed Stranger/ Denver/O'er The Waves(Willei
      Willie Nelson/ Essential/ Me & Paul
      Danny Barnes/ Dirt On the Angel/ Loser(Beck)

      Jackie-O Motherfucker/ Wow/The Magick Fire Music/ Black Squirrels

      Townes Van Zandt/ Delta Momma Blues/ Come Tommorow
      The Legendary Shack Shakers/ Cockadoodledon't/ Devil's Night Auction
      Buttless Chaps/ Death Scenes I II III/ T/T
      Wanda Jackson/ S/T/ Just Call Me Lonesome
      James Luther Dickinson/ Dixie Fried/ Wine
      Johnny Cash/ Unearthed/ Where We'll Never Grow Old
      Woody Guthrie/ Dust Bowl Ballads/ Pretty Boy Floyd
      Milton Brown & The Musical Brownies/ Complete/ Under The Double

      Bud Powell/ Parisian Thoroughfares/ Groovin' High

      Jolie Holland/ Catalpa/ I Wanna Die (From the Be Good Tanya's, Wow!)
      Pine Valley Cosmonauts Executioner's/ Last Songs Vol 2 & 3/ Kurt
      Wagner/The Fall Of Troy (Tom Waits)
      Lambchop/ How I Quit Smoking/ All Smiles & Mariachi
      P.W. Long/ Remembered/ Fishes & Wine
      Band Of Blacky Ranchette/ Heartland/ Roofs On Fire
      Bobby Bare/Norma Jean/Liz Anderson/ The Game of Triangles/ T/T
      Uncle Dave Macon/ At Home/ Cumberland Mountain Deer Race
      Porter Wagoner/ Essential/ Eat, Drink & Be Merry(For Tommorow You'll
      Graham Lindsey/ Famous Anonymous Wilderness/ If I Was A Horse
      Pine Valley Cosmonauts/ The Executioner's Last Songs Vol 2 & 3/ Banks
      Of The Ohio(W/ Otis Clay)
      Johnny Cash/ Unearthed/ Wichita Lineman(Jimmy Webb)

      Creedence Clearwater Revival/ Willy and the Poor Boys/ Effigy
      Johnny Cash/ Unearthed/ The Fourth Man In The Fire
      Gene Vincent/ S/T/ A Million Shades Of Blue
      Pine Valley Cosmonauts/ Executioner's Last Songs Vol 1/ Oh Death (W/
      Diane Izzo)
      No River City/ This Is Our North Dakota/ Ashes

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now