Re: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: Dead Kennedys live in 1979

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      The first live disc from the DKs that Manifesto did sounded really great...though I wasn't all that happy about the song choices. The album dragged in the second half. But it was worth it for Kill the Poor and an awesome version of Holiday in Cambodia (awesome because of East Bay Ray's searing white hot action fretburning <g> guitar licks.)

      I do think putting vocal overdubs on a live Dead Kennedy's live record is pretty damn silly, though.

      steve