Terry Lee Hale

  • Aleksandar Lazarevic
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      I'm listening to
      T.L.Hale - Tender loving hell: The best of TERRY LEE HALE.
      Amazing! I have all of his albums and love most of them but
      The Best of sounds like another new album. Those songs
      fits perfect on the same piece of plastic. Still i can't
      understand that he's not popular in USA. Fortunately for
      Europeans he lives in Paris now and tours frequently.
      As a bonus to the best of there's a cd#2 (free)
      "Oh what a world" His cd released in USA and available
      only as import in Europe. This is not recommended
      but this is a must. One of the favorite cds this year.

      Al-X&R

      Still there were no posts regarding new P.W. Long album ???