Echo & the Bunnymen Pictures on my wall

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2003
      Not sure which list its best to ask this on.
      Has anybody seen the Pictures on My Wall video by Echo and the
      Bunnymen?
      I'm trying to work out exactly what it is.
      Compilation of videos for individual tracks or live thing.
      If its live, when its from etc.
      I see its around pretty cheap but even then i don't want it
      cluttering up my gaffe if its not much cop.
      Stevo
      Np Steve Malkmus & The Jicks (Do Not Feed tHe ) Oyster