RE: [fearnwhiskey] Roy Orbison

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
      oh my freakin' god.

      carl w.

    • kjhosey@adelphia.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
        I am as close to speechless as is possible; this is better/worse than any story or page I edited or paginated at work today.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
          --On Wednesday, November 26, 2003 7:21 PM +0000 Stevo <Stuggy@...>
          wrote:

          > I hear that Roy was very popular with the beatles.
          > He's also much admired by this guy
          > http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm

          Between the water main on my street breaking this morning and this link,
          today is turning out to be a very strange day.

          Carl (not Karl)
        • rickkelly1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
            oooooh, i'm just so creeped out by this.....just shuddering....

          • Barry Mazor
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
              --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, rickkelly1@a... wrote:
              > oooooh, i'm just so creeped out by this.....just shuddering....

              Yeah; sensible people like to think about Orbison wrapped in aluminum foil.