Roy Orbison

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
      I hear that Roy was very popular with the beatles.
      He's also much admired by this guy
      http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm

      though for far different reasons
      stevo
      Np Echo & THe BUnnymen Heaven Up Here No Dark Things
    • Wilson, Carl
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
        oh my freakin' god.

        carl w.

      • kjhosey@adelphia.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
          I am as close to speechless as is possible; this is better/worse than any story or page I edited or paginated at work today.

          Kevin

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
            --On Wednesday, November 26, 2003 7:21 PM +0000 Stevo <Stuggy@...>
            wrote:

            > I hear that Roy was very popular with the beatles.
            > He's also much admired by this guy
            > http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm

            Between the water main on my street breaking this morning and this link,
            today is turning out to be a very strange day.

            Carl (not Karl)
          • rickkelly1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 26, 2003
              oooooh, i'm just so creeped out by this.....just shuddering....

            • Barry Mazor
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 28, 2003
                --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, rickkelly1@a... wrote:
                > oooooh, i'm just so creeped out by this.....just shuddering....

                Yeah; sensible people like to think about Orbison wrapped in aluminum foil.