re: The Shins

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Can't remember if it was here or there that Bill posted his Shins-positive
      remarks, but wherever it was I'm here to back them up! (huh?)

      If any of you found the last Shins disc less amazing than advertised, trust
      me it's still worth checking this new one out. Much better, to my ears.

      This review should appear tomorrow in The Globe and Mail, Toronto.

      carl w.