Re: [fearnwhiskey] About The Shins

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 11, 2003
      The Shins and XTC can't be the same band. Because I saw the Shins live.

      steve
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 12, 2003
        Did you, Steve? Or did you see who they wanted you to see? I'm
        just sayin ...

        LD

        =====

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 12, 2003
          Did you, Steve? Or did you see who they wanted you to see? I'm
          just sayin ...
          ===

          Come to think of it, they did perform behind a big black curtain. I thought
          that was kinda odd, but you know, strange stuff happens in an indie rock
          town.

          steve
        • kjhosey@adelphia.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 12, 2003
            And if it had been behind video screens, it could have been PiL.

            Kevin, wondering about another John Lydon/Johnny Rotten return