RE: [fearnwhiskey] Tuesday's new releases & reissues

  • Justin Hopper
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 7, 2003
      >> DVD Minor Threat Live (ICE #201) (Dischord)

      Oooh! I hope that's the Minor Threat video where the PA doesn't work, and
      they just have the whole crowd sing all the songs... that was the one that
      got me into hardcore.

      Come to think of it, thank god that phase is long gone and I traded in
      black-marker X's for a drinking problem.

      juddy

      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 8, 2004
        My pleasure Linda. I've habitually scanned these release dates for years,
        so it's second nature for me to winnow out the interesting-looking titles
        and pass 'em on. -cz

        --On Thursday, April 8, 2004 7:22 PM +0800 Linda Maxwell