Re: [fearnwhiskey] PLAYLISTS: Viva Le Mock - October (4)

  • Andy Benham
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      On 3 Nov 2003 at 16:46, Mock the DJ wrote:

      > It seems in my eternal slacking, I failed to post any playlists for the
      > month of October. So, let's just "clean house" and get 'em all out there in
      > one fell swoop.
      >
      > Ballboy -- Where Do The Nights Of Sleep Go To When They Do Not Come To Me
      > [Wonderful British/Scottish pop]

      > Ballboy -- I Wonder if You're Drunk Enough to Sleep with Me Tonight

      Wonderful pop is right. Any one who's read my emails over the last
      couple of years will know of my admiration for this band. It's really
      nice to see them featuring on a posted playlist.
      I'll be travelling the 150 miles to London to see ballboy play for
      probably the last time with their current lineup in a couple of weeks
      time. The show is part of a week of Strange Fruit celebrations
      (http://www.strange-fruit.co.uk/festival/index.html).
      Incidentally, a new ballboy record is released in a couple of weeks
      time. Titled _The sash my Father wore_, its basically a solo acoustic
      set by front man Gordon McIntrye. The tracks I've heard sound
      excellent.

      Andy