Fwd: [twangdj] "Fear and Whiskey " Playlist 11/03/03

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote: To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 03:08:48 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] "Fear and Whiskey " Playlist 11/03/03

      howdieeee

      "Fear & Whiskey"
      Mondays 7-9pm
      88.3 fm pgh or www.wrct.org on the web
      Yr Host: Karl Grimzig
      Questions, comments, subtractions, detractions, submissions etc to:
      underwaterculprit@...

      Here's tonight's playlist:

      House Of Low Culture Edward's Lament Edward's Intent

      Ass Ponys Some Stupid With a Flare Gun Follow You Down
      The Geraldine Fibbers S/T Fancy
      Compton Brothers Haunted House T/T
      The Johnsons Big Band (Love Taps &) Soft Punches Outstrengthed
      April March Triggers There is Always Madness
      Pete Cassell Blind Minstrel I Know What It Means To Long Gone
      Robbie Fulks Couples in Trouble I'm Mad At A Girl
      Kings Of Leon Youth & Young Manhood Dusty

      Odd Nosdam No More Wig for Ohio 13

      Sir Doug & The Texas Tornadoes Texas Rock For Country Rollers Give
      Back The Key To My Heart
      Various Artists For Anyone That's Listening: A Tribute to Uncle
      Tupelo The Damn Lovelys/True To Life
      Slim Cessna's Auto Club Slim Cessna's Auto Club Viceroy Filter
      King
      Roger Miller 1970 T. J's Last Ride
      Entrance The Kingdom of Heaven Must Be Taken By Storm Tom Thumb's
      Summertime Blues
      Resurrected Bloated Floaters Ballad Of A Cow Assassin
      Fiddlin' Arthur Smith S/T Weary, Weary World
      Half Japanese Greatest Hits T For Texas

      EXIAS-J electric conception Avant Garde Broadening Distribution
      Variation 2

      Buzz Busby Going Home Me & The Jukebox
      The Residents Stars & Hank Forever Ramblin' Man
      Wayne Hancock Thunderstorms and Neon Signs Ain't Nobody's BLues But
      My Own
      Milton Brown & The Musical Brownies Complete Baby Keep Stealin'
      Green on Red No Free Lunch T/T
      The Cowslingers That's Truckin' 18 Wheels Of Hell
      John McCutcheon How Can I Keep From Singing Mole In The Ground
      Marah Kids In Philly It's Only Money, Tyrone
      Dave Alvin Romeo's Escape Border Radio
      Lucero That Much Further West Hate & Jealousy

      Drive-By Truckers Decoration Day Heathens
      Michael Hurley Snockgrass I Think I'll Move
      Danny & Dusty The Lost Weekend Baby We All Gotta Go Down

      Thanks
      Jason Baldinger

      No editing controls | Text version

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT