Re: [fearnwhiskey] if..

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      I still haven't heard this album. My favorite song so far is Steve Wynn's
      "Amphetimine." Catchiest song so far is any number of songs from the new
      Outkast disc.

      Carl Z.
      NP: Robbie Fulks, "Mad at a Girl" on WRCT
      Now Reading: That the White Sox hired Ozzie Guillen

      --On Monday, November 3, 2003 10:21 PM +0000 Lisa <lmerlin01@...>