if..

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      there is a better song this year than the Shin's "Saint Simon", I
      need to hear it.

      The song is so achingly beautiful. It kills me.

      That is all,
      Lisa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        I still haven't heard this album. My favorite song so far is Steve Wynn's
        "Amphetimine." Catchiest song so far is any number of songs from the new
        Outkast disc.

        Carl Z.
        NP: Robbie Fulks, "Mad at a Girl" on WRCT
        Now Reading: That the White Sox hired Ozzie Guillen

        --On Monday, November 3, 2003 10:21 PM +0000 Lisa <lmerlin01@...>