Re: [fearnwhiskey] upcoming releases ranked!

    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 2, 2002
      --On Saturday, August 03, 2002 2:21 AM +0800 Kathleen Loebig
      <missdiva@...> wrote:

      > One of the more heartbreaking ones for me to rank:
      > Prince
      > Sly Stone
      > George Clinton

      That's easy, if it's all of them as they appear today: Clinton, Prince,
      Sly. OK, that's cheating...hm, that is a tough call. I might take Sly at
      his peak over the other two, but if I have to include the post-_Fresh_
      work, he's going to suffer...

      Carl Z.
    • jlswedberg
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 16, 2002
        Yeah, kind of! Of course, I already sold the record back, so I can't
        listen to it *again* to be sure. <g>

        --Jamie "gosh, that was quick" S.