Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: upcoming releases ranked!

    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 2, 2002
      --On Friday, August 02, 2002 1:28 PM -0400 Steve Gardner
      <steve@...> wrote:

      > Maybe they should be a trio? Gano Oates and (Neal) Schon.

      I should not be subjected to talk of Journey members so soon after lunch.

      feeling queasy,
      Carl Z.
    • jlswedberg
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 16, 2002
        Yeah, kind of! Of course, I already sold the record back, so I can't
        listen to it *again* to be sure. <g>

        --Jamie "gosh, that was quick" S.