Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: upcoming releases ranked!

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 2, 2002
      >Allison Moorer and Mudhoney in front of Grant Lee Phillips (this
      >should be in the reissue list, shouldn't it?) and Al Green? C'mon
      >Steve!

      I really liked Grant Lee Buffalo, but that last Grant Lee Phillips solo
      album has got me kinda worried for the new one.

      My formula for ranking these records is incredibly complex. :^)

      steve
    • jlswedberg
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 16, 2002
        Yeah, kind of! Of course, I already sold the record back, so I can't
        listen to it *again* to be sure. <g>

        --Jamie "gosh, that was quick" S.