fear & whiskey tonight

  • Rob Jefferson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hello, all.

      Hosting "Fear and Whiskey" tonight, my first stint in this honored position.
      I rather hope I can do it justice. In any case, tonight's show will
      feature whatever music's been tugging on my mind lately: something from
      the new Trailer Bride disc, various fare from Edith Frost, Bob Mould, Scud
      Mountain Boys, Freakwater, and others. This evening starting at 7:00pm
      Eastern, on WRCT 88.3FM, accessible on the net from http://www.wrct.org/.

      As usual, requests, comments, and questions at 412-621-9728 (WRCT) or on
      AOL IM at wrct883.

      Rob (err...Karl)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
        --On Monday, September 29, 2003 3:39 PM -0400 Rob Jefferson
        <jeffer@...> wrote:

        > Hosting "Fear and Whiskey" tonight, my first stint in this honored
        > position.

        Goodness, the show has become a collective! How'd your virgin stint go,
        Rob?