Tonight's Fear & Whiskey

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2003
      howdieeeeee,

      Karl Grimzing here, just gearing up for this week's Fear and Whiskey(My first offically).
      Got loads of twang, old and new, cooking up in the soup pot, on the bunsen burner in the studio here(run on sentences are fun). So, for requests or whatnot, give me a call here @ 412-621-wrct or im at wrct883.

      shameless, just shameless.

      ragged but right
      Karl Grimzig

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
        Tonight's Fear & Whiskey will feature a preview of the new album Hammer of
        the Gods by Bottomless Pit (the band featuring the surviving members of
        Silkworm). Also music by Chris Brokaw, Eleventh Dream Day, the Karl
        Hendricks Rock Band, Richard Buckner, Steve Wynn, Neko Case, and whatever
        else I can find in my first foray into the WRCT library in years. 7-9pm* ET
        on 88.3fm in Pittsburgh and www.wrct.org everywhere else.

        Carl

        *Maybe 7-10pm if no one shows up at 9pm.