Re: upcoming releases ranked!

  • ahacksaw1
    Message 1 of 55 , Aug 2, 2002
      --- In fearnwhiskey@y..., "Steve Gardner" <steve@t...> wrote:

      > I can't stand Jay Farrar anymore.

      Fair enough, but ranking him below Gordon Gano and *John Oates*? Ouch!

      I don't think I'll be camping out in front of the record store so I
      can buy the EP the second it's available or anything, but I'll be
      interested to hear it. There were a few tracks that got left off of
      Sebastopol that sounded pretty good on the demos that were floating
      around for a while, and I think some of those ended up on this EP, so
      I'll at least want to check it out.
    • jlswedberg
      Message 55 of 55 , Aug 16, 2002
        Yeah, kind of! Of course, I already sold the record back, so I can't
        listen to it *again* to be sure. <g>

        --Jamie "gosh, that was quick" S.