tonight's show

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 99 , Aug 11 2:31 PM
      Tonight's edition of "Fear & Whiskey" will feature...um....twangy stuff?
      Probably some Deliberate Strangers...maybe some Carter Family...and who
      knows what else...I think Alseep at the Wheel did a Huey Lewis cover. (Is
      Carl cringing yet?). I'm sure it'll all come to me when I get to the
      station...but in the meantime, you can listen in the Pittsburgh area on 88.3
      fm and elsewhere via the web at www.wrct.org.

      -Karl Rimzig

    • Mock the DJ
      Message 99 of 99 , Dec 29, 2003
        Being the last FnW of 2003, it's time to play highlights and selections from
        some of Carl's "Favorites of 2003"....

        It all happens tonight at 7:00 p.m. on WRCT 88.3 fm Pittsburgh.
        Streaming @ www.wrct.org

        Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
        offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup