Holly Golightly's new disc

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 10:13 AM
      Anyone heard this yet? It's one of her mellower ones, but still poppy,
      energetic, and fun and one of the better rock discs I've heard this year.
      We had it on in the car on the drive up, along with _Red, Hot & Riot_, a
      Chills compilation, _What's Goin' On_, and John Zorn's _Spillane_. (All
      ideal music for rural drives.) Jack White contributed liner notes, if yer
      interested.