Re: [fearnwhiskey] tonight's show

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Message 1 of 99 , Aug 4, 2003
      --On Monday, August 4, 2003 2:37 PM -0400 Mock the DJ
      <mockthedj@...> wrote:

      > If I can word this in my best Carl voice:
      >
      > blah blah blah...tongiht's episode of "Fear & Whiskey" will feature
      > tracks from Clem Snide, Matt Pond PA, Fruit Bats, and the Deliberate
      > Strangers (all of whom are playing Pittsburgh within the next week) blah
      > blah blah...all sorts of twang...blah blah blah...tonight at 7:00 p.m.
      > on WRCT 88.3. Streaming at www.wrct.org.
      >
      > -Karl Rimzig

      Well done! I'm just ducking in for a second from the Keweenaw Peninsula,
      where I've been getting up to speed on my new department and enjoying some
      truly marvellous scenery. I may not be listening in tonight, but that's
      only because I need to keep the phone line free in case the moving company
      calls to tell us they are bringing our stuff tonight. Have fun, Karl!

      Carl Z.
    • Mock the DJ
      Message 99 of 99 , Dec 29, 2003
        Being the last FnW of 2003, it's time to play highlights and selections from
        some of Carl's "Favorites of 2003"....

        It all happens tonight at 7:00 p.m. on WRCT 88.3 fm Pittsburgh.
        Streaming @ www.wrct.org

        Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
        offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup