tonight's show

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 99 , Aug 4, 2003
      If I can word this in my best Carl voice:

      blah blah blah...tongiht's episode of "Fear & Whiskey" will feature tracks
      from Clem Snide, Matt Pond PA, Fruit Bats, and the Deliberate Strangers (all
      of whom are playing Pittsburgh within the next week) blah blah blah...all
      sorts of twang...blah blah blah...tonight at 7:00 p.m. on WRCT 88.3.
      Streaming at www.wrct.org.

      -Karl Rimzig

    • Mock the DJ
      Message 99 of 99 , Dec 29, 2003
        Being the last FnW of 2003, it's time to play highlights and selections from
        some of Carl's "Favorites of 2003"....

        It all happens tonight at 7:00 p.m. on WRCT 88.3 fm Pittsburgh.
        Streaming @ www.wrct.org

        Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
        offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup