Re:covers

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 1, 2003
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Mock the DJ" <mockthedj@h...>
      wrote:
      > Oh yeah, I knew there was another one:
      >
      > 911 is a Joke - Duran Duan

      Isn't that 'this lp is a major joke'?
      There's sex Pistols and other dangerous songs on there too by a well
      past their peak teeny bop band ain't there?
      Stevo
      np Yat-Kha Khandagaity
    • Stevo
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Perfect Sound Forever
        <perfect@f...> wrote:
        > Tricky always does rap covers.

        or Goth ones -Siouxsie on Nearly God
        Love Cats on the latest one.
        pretty fearsome live too totally posessed trance out on the live
        video I took off tv a few years back. Wish I had a player that'd
        handle that double speed lp recording though
        Stevo
        Np Yat-Kha Voyager

        My fave is probably the PE one ("Cold