Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: covers

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 31 4:28 PM
      I heard (and used to have; thank my ex live-in girlfriend) the Bare Naked
      Ladies version of "Fight the Power" on its famous yellow cassette many years
      ago; it is actually rather good and a bit goofy.

      Kevin, full of dinner and (wife's) birthday cake

      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Perfect Sound Forever
        <perfect@f...> wrote:
        > Tricky always does rap covers.

        or Goth ones -Siouxsie on Nearly God
        Love Cats on the latest one.
        pretty fearsome live too totally posessed trance out on the live
        video I took off tv a few years back. Wish I had a player that'd
        handle that double speed lp recording though
        Stevo
        Np Yat-Kha Voyager

        My fave is probably the PE one ("Cold