Re: [fearnwhiskey] Silkworm/DBT

  • David Atteberry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      Yeah, I saw part of it on the EMP site. Pretty damn funny.

      I was thinking about what else could be included in the whole critique of bad rock. I think you could include Michael Anthony's "I can't believe Eddie's crazy guitar solo" look of astonishment.

      David
      wishing he still lived in the norhtwest

      From: "Kathleen Loebig" <missdiva@...><
      Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:58:53 +0800
      To: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [fearnwhiskey] Silkworm/DBT

      There isn't an official transcript as of yet,<
      but Michael is working on getting it up on their
      website in some sort of multi-media form.<
      It was really quite brilliant. If you live in