You Am I Re: Re: [fearnwhiskey] covers (Doug Sahm)

  • Chris Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Tangentially from Doug Sahm*, You Am I's list mentioned that the
      Australian best of compilation is going to be a ltd. edition 2cd
      version, with 2 new tracks on the bonus disc. Coming out 9/15
      down under. Chaos has it here, though no tracklistings yet.

      http://www.chaosmusic.com/shop/product.asp?productID=851382

      * You Am I have a song called "Doug Sahm" on their _Dress Me Slowly_

      Chris
      np: Jimmy Eat World _Bleed American_