[fearnwhiskey] New Jay Farrar song > Van

  • Lance Davis
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 3, 2003
      I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this, but the flute
      part on Out On The Road gives the song a heavy Astral Weeks
      flavor. Of course, there's no hair on fire vocal gymnastics, but
      it does have that late night quietude about it.

      LD

      =====
      "Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit."
      --Somerset Maugham

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Lance Davis