Re: Van

  • data_panik
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 2, 2003
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Abraham Zimring <cz28@a...>
      wrote:

      > Hard Nose the Highway

      HHTH does have a great cut on it, though, "Warm Love," which is one
      of my favorite Van songs.

      James
    • Lance Davis
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 3, 2003
        I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this, but the flute
        part on Out On The Road gives the song a heavy Astral Weeks
        flavor. Of course, there's no hair on fire vocal gymnastics, but
        it does have that late night quietude about it.

        LD

        =====
        "Excess on occasion is exhilarating. It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit."
        --Somerset Maugham

        http://sbc.yahoo.com