Steve Wynn

  • arsenault_marie
    Message 1 of 142 , Jul 2, 2003
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Abraham Zimring <cz28@a...>
      wrote:
      > Steve Wynn fans holding out for the domestic release of _Static
      > Transmission_ can satisfy their needs at long last.

      Is the US version the same as the one released in Europe? I need to
      buy a *real* copy of Static Transmission. Just wondering if I should
      get the US or European version.

      That's a nice article in NoDep on Steve Wynn. I would have loved to
      hear him talk more about his live shows, though. As much as I love
      the last two records, I really think that live performances are what
      he's all about. He's just freakin' amazing live.

      marie
      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 26, 2006
        Culled from ICE.
        <http://icemagazine.com/dates/228/release.asp>

        new releases
        may 02

        Current 93 Black Ships Ate the Sky (guest vocals by Marc Almond,
        Antony, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Shirley Collins and more) (Durtro)

        Danko Jones Sleep Is the Enemy (Razor & Tie)

        Alejandro Escovedo The Boxing Mirror (produced by John Cale) (Back
        Porch/Narada/EMI)

        Roy Hargrove Quintet Nothing Serious (w/Slide Hampton) (Verve)

        Pearl Jam Pearl Jam (J Records)

        vault releases
        may 02

        Albert King Complete at Montreux (Stax)

        Renaissance British Tour '76 (previously unreleased) (MLP)

        DVD Chuck Berry Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll (Chronicles)