anybody know any of this stuff?

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Just running through my upcoming music to buy list I think I've got
      several things awaiting me through different sources.
      I've got 3 cds from Repertoire awaiting me locally
      Spirogyra Bell, Boots & Shambles
      Spring s/t
      and The Corporation s/t
      which I know next to nothing about the music of
      (+should've added Writing on THe Wall's Power of THe Picts to the
      order but forgot)
      then I've got the Swans Forever Burned, cd version of the Burning
      World to send off to the U.S for.
      Then I've got Fit& Limo, Tower Recordings, 6 Organs of Admittance,
      Comus and Earth OPera coming from elsewhere
      again loads of stuff I don't actually know but have been hearing
      extolled.
      Anybody know any of it?
      Stevo
      Np Coil .....Voice of Silver Red Skeletons
      Here's a new music resource for you:
      http://www.chthonicionic.net/bile/default.asp