Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: not a playlist check out: terrific new Clem Snide "Soft Spot" CD

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
      I love Clem Snide. Always have. I am disappointed in the new one, though.

      And I'm really disappointed that they are using street teams in this manner. Street Teams don't have to be bad (ie deceptive).

      steve
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
        --On Wednesday, July 2, 2003 10:08 AM -0400 Steve Gardner
        <steve@...> wrote:

        > I love Clem Snide. Always have. I am disappointed in the new one, though.

        The new one doesn't do much for me either, but I can't hate a band that
        gives me an opportunity to air a song called "The Junky Jews". Only Fats
        Waller's "Cash for Your Trash" comes as close to discussing my research
        area.

        > And I'm really disappointed that they are using street teams in this
        > manner. Street Teams don't have to be bad (ie deceptive).

        Keep this in mind record peoples! Steve is the Irving Azoff of bluegrass
        and can buy and sell you all day long.* Play nice.

        *only a foot taller. And blond.