Comes With A Smile #12 out now

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Word from the publisher is the new edition of Comes With A Smile (one of my
      favorite irregular music magazines) has been released. The CD that
      accompanies the magazine includes the following tracks:

      The Real) Tuesday Weld - Declan's Bad Days
      Calexico - Across The Wire (acoustic)
      Archer Prewitt - Living Song
      The Mendoza Line - Holding A Drink
      Tim Oxley - Drift Away
      Nervous Plants - Mandi
      Spoon - In The Right Place The Right Time (demo)
      The Go-Betweens - Mrs Morgan (demo)
      Damien Jurado - Mr Brown
      Scout Niblett - Cherry Cheek Bomb
      Rivulets - Sunsets Can Be Beautiful (alt.)
      The Strugglers - The New Room (acoustic)
      Pete Krebs - Lonely Street (live)
      Hayden - Dynamite Walls (live)
      Of Montreal - City Bird
      Cat Power - The Party
      Brando - Lumberpeg
      Mark Eitzel - Bought A Book
      Robyn G Shiels - Never Say Never
      (The Real) Tuesday Weld - Declan's Little White Birds

      For more details check out <http://cwas.hinah.com>.