Re: WRCT weekly charts! (fwd)

  • samchecker
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2003
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Abraham Zimring <cz28@a...>
      wrote:
      > for the week ending 6/21/03
      >
      > TOP 30
      >

      > 3 YEAH YEAH YEAHS - Fever To Tell - Polydor

      So can somebody explain to me what's up with MOJO anointing these guys
      as the Next Big Whatever? There are no fewer than three articles about
      them in the latest issue, yet even their concert reviewer said they
      blew big chunks. I'm no stranger to Brit press overkill, but I kinda
      thought MOJO was fairly impervious to that...

      Mark