Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: rain songs

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2003
      OK, it's my first post since returning from Ireland, and while most of my
      favorites were already mentioned, there is "Rain on the Scarecrow" by John
      Cougar (I think he still was ) Mellancamp.

      Kevin, exhausted but thrilled to have gone to the home of his ancestors, and
      yes, I bought a bodhran. More to come later on the trip.

      PS -- You're right about "Manifesto," Jason.