Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: rain songs

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28 7:50 AM
      OK, it's my first post since returning from Ireland, and while most of my
      favorites were already mentioned, there is "Rain on the Scarecrow" by John
      Cougar (I think he still was ) Mellancamp.

      Kevin, exhausted but thrilled to have gone to the home of his ancestors, and
      yes, I bought a bodhran. More to come later on the trip.

      PS -- You're right about "Manifesto," Jason.