Mock Around The Clock

  • Deliberate Strangers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      That Mockster...still trying to get The Strangers to revive "Final
      Solution"...here's a mock for him:
      In this excerpt from a recent communication from Five compadre Reid Paley,
      find the irony...

      "On the amusing side, sometime soon there'll be a Hedwig tribute album out
      with a
      Frank Black cut ("Sugar Daddy") with Jim Murray, Tony Maimone, and me as his
      band. Hm."

      Tom Moran