Re: Tim North obit

  • Mock the DJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
      Thanks for posting that article. I didn't learn about Dow Jones & the
      Industrials until '96 when I met a coffeeshop owner in Erie, PA who went to
      Purdue during DJI's reign. He filled me in on much of what Dale's article
      recounted.

      I know WRCT has at least one DJI track on an old vinyl comp. (whose name
      escapes me)...so, it looks like I'll have to do some digging next Friday.

      Paul