Tim North obit

  • Perfect Sound Forever
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003
      Nice story by Dale Lawrence of the Vulgar Boatmen.
      <http://www.nuvo.net/news/archive/003730.html#003730>

      Best,
      Jason

      Perfect Sound Forever
      online music magazine with warped perspectives
      perfect-sound@...
      http://www.perfectsoundforever.com
    • Mock the DJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2003
        Thanks for posting that article. I didn't learn about Dow Jones & the
        Industrials until '96 when I met a coffeeshop owner in Erie, PA who went to
        Purdue during DJI's reign. He filled me in on much of what Dale's article
        recounted.

        I know WRCT has at least one DJI track on an old vinyl comp. (whose name
        escapes me)...so, it looks like I'll have to do some digging next Friday.

        Paul