RE: [fearnwhiskey] gone/things to do in Pittsburgh this weekend

  • Carl Abraham Zimring
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
      Having just sat through a rained-out Pirates game with two Hope-Harveys, I
      can report that one of them will be presenting art of the visual kind in
      Homestead.

      ***

      The Party, a collaboration of three local artists, opens at art space 303 in
      Homestead, Saturday June 6. The paintings of Mike Cuccaro, the fiber arts of
      Emily McMahon and the poetry of Robert Press present a commentary on the
      social environment of the Pittsburgh creative community. Art space 303 is
      located at 303 East 8th Avenue in Homestead. The opening on June 6 is from 7
      to 9 pm and features music by the Telefonics. Viewing hours are Thursdays
      and Saturdays 10 to 6 through June 21, or by appointment. For an appointment
      or more information, please call 412-708-0319 or email artspace303@....

      ***

      really outta here,
      Carl Z.

      --On Wednesday, June 4, 2003 8:54 AM -0400 Justin Hopper