Re: Clip: Frontman says Fleshtones still fresh

  • samchecker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Perfect Sound Forever
      <perfect-sound@f...> wrote:
      > Carl, thanks for sharing this article with all of us here.

      Ditto, Carl. I lost touch with the Fleshtones quite some time ago, but
      the new CD on Yep Roc kicks serious ass, and their recent performance
      at the Southpaw in Brooklyn friggin' slayed me. I can't think of too
      many bands that have been together as long as they have who still have
      that much obvious fun onstage.

      Mark W.